Come Grow With Us
We are always interested in speaking to motivated individuals who want to change their lives by changing their careers. We are committed to providing the industry’s top tools, training and environment for success to those who join our office.
To learn what competencies you can bring to a career in real estate, click here to take our complimentary Real Estate Sales Aptitude Profile.
Our nationally recognized name provides our agents with a market advantage, and our 125-year history in northern California is evidence that we are here to stay. Our managers are strong advocates for our agents and support and educate them on how our tools and services can take their business to the next level.
Here are just a few of the benefits you'll receive if you join us:
- We provide our agents the best real estate training in the business. From new agent training to leadership management, we can put your career on the fast track.
- Our web-based office system enables agents to easily manage their work, and provides drip marketing alerts, eCards, eMarketing tools, Property Alerts, a customizable web site, marketing center and client management center.
- Our help desk is fully staffed to assist you in all of your technology needs.
- Classroom as well as one-on-one technology training is provided at no cost.
- Top notch office administrative support.
- An exceptional online presence that promotes your listings to the largest pool of homebuyers and generates buyer leads.
- Customizable market reports to keep your clients informed.
- Full medical, dental and vision benefits plan.
- Experienced and timely legal support.
- Lucrative commission plans and an Integrated Risk Management Program.
Laurie Parris will consistently impress you with her adept navigation of the home buying and selling process. She is a pleasure to work with, charming and efficient, and always follows through. Professionalism is important to Laurie wanting each transaction to be a fair and honest transaction for both the buyer and the seller. She really knows her field, and goes way beyond what is expected.
Laurie has an impressive team of experts to help in evaluating property. In negotiations she is positive and diplomatic, while still being tenacious. You will always feel that Laurie is listening closely to your needs, and representing your best interest. When asking Laurie why she fell into the real estate field she’ll tell you it’s because she has a passion for HOME. Home is where the heart is…. Laurie has managed the building of two homes for her family. She is creative and knowledgeable in design. This transfers into her marketing for sellers, and construction knowledge for buyers.
For the past 22 years Laurie Parris has specialized in Real Estate. She starting as a mortgage lender, then moved into new home sales, residential appraising, and is now combining selling with managing the Wine County Group office in downtown Sebastopol. With this depth of experience Laurie has helped her clients relocate across the globe, over the Bridge, and just around the corner. She has an intuition that enables her to guide her clients into environments and neighborhoods that almost seem designed for their specific needs and wishes.
While serving her community and clients Laurie has raised two active children, Devin who is attending the SRJC and Julia a sophomore at Analy High School. On Sunday afternoon you might find Laurie running in Ragle Park, mountain biking Annadel, water skiing Lake Sonoma or wine tasting Dry Creek. She knows the back roads and loves Sonoma County.